What is GikDbg?
GikDbg is a mobile platform assembly-level debugger, which is an application debugging tool for security researchers.It is based on:
OllyDbg (32-bit assembler level analysing debugger for Microsoft? Windows);
GDB (GDB, the GNU Project debugger);
LLVM (collection of modular and reusable compiler and tool-chain technologies).
What features can GikDbg support?
- ELF / Mach-O executable file static analysis;
- Android / iOS App dynamic debugging;
- Android / iOS remote console;
- ARM assembler；
- ARM disassembler；
- Device file uploading and downloading；
- Built-in GDB and LLDB；
- Support for memory breakpoint, software breakpoint, conditional breakpoint;
- Support for multi-threaded debugging;
- Support for assembly code level file patching.
If you have some using problem, see Q & A List here...
Current version：gikdbg-v1.2.build140828.2 & gikdbg.art-v1.3.build140723.2 - View update Logs
Download GikDbg (iOS)
Download GikDbg.ART (Android)
GikDbg Screen Shot
GikDbg for iOS: